Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Why do you teeth hurt so much...

I can't say anything profound today... because I am still feeling the affects of my pain killers. Yesterday, I had gotten back from weekly shopping, and I felt like I got punched in the jaw. (Last week, I had a temp. crown put in and they tried to fix my other tooth that is having issues. Well, neither one is really fixed, but if you know me... this is my luck.)

I have been in pain for almost 24 hours straight. This is great. The best part is now that I am on pain killers, I have a massive headache and can't take anything for it. You would think that my pain killers would make me feel better and PAIN FREE. NOPE! But, I shouldn't complain about my teeth, they don't hurt anymore, they are just sore from the pain. I go in on Monday, to get everything fixed again, so I should be fine after this LOVELY event.

Well, I am done complaining. I go to Florida in two weeks and I am thrilled. (Pray that my teeth feel better, I want to enjoy Florida. :))

2 comments:

Julie said...

I hate teeth. My teeth are my nemisis.

Jim said...

Yes...my arch-nemisis.

Great new look on the blog, Annabell!

Have fun in Florida :)