Thursday, June 28, 2007

6 More Days Till Freedom...(for a little while)

In less than a week, I will be on my way to Florida. I can't wait. I have had so much go on in the past three days that I need a vacation, well I think I need a vacation.

Yesterday, My brother saved a woman (and possibly her trailer) from a fire. He, unfortunately, inhaled a lot of smoke, and my family has to keep watch over him for the next two days...

Then my best friend told me she is engaged, and I am really happy for her. Congratulations!!!

The day before that I was just having a really bad day (missing home, issues that you never thought were an issue, etc) , but luckly I had a friend to talk to. I thank that person very much.

Monday, I came home(Michigan home) from an awesome shopping experience. (Julie, you would be so proud. I got THREE pairs of shoes, four skirts, five shirts, and almost all my outfits are interchangable.) But, when I came home I had a flat tire (second one in a month). This flat tire took three hours to fix, and the tire company. But, I can't complain, they fixed it for free.

I have had more go on, but I have complained enough. I did learn something really cool yesterday. As most of you know, I love board games (my collection of "35" Monopoly games). I learned how to play Settler's of Catan (bad at spelling). I really like this game. I played it for 2 1/2 hours, and I am ready to play again. I could write more, but I need to get ready for work.

So, I hope your week is going good.

No comments: