Saturday, June 30, 2007

I am so happy...

I am a maid of honor... Yeah. My best friend has chosen me to be her maid of honor. I am truly honored to have such a position in her wedding.

We have been friends for over 10 years (I can't believe its been that long.), and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. She stayed with me, when all my friends forsaken me for joining Christ. For that I am forever thankful.

But onto the wedding... I have so many ideas running through my head for her bachelorette party... Don't worry it's nothing bad. But, I have been waiting for this for a very long time, and I can't wait. I have about one year to plan and, to help her of course, so here we go.

2 comments:

Caitlin Long said...

I'm happy for you Ann! I'm also a little scared that this bachelorette party will end up on the front page news... ;)

Have fun in Florida~~

kat said...

You have fun in Germany... Are you sure you can't take me with you...

Ann