Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Josh Groban...

So, I don't know if you all know how much I am a Josh Groban fan. Well, anyways, I got his new CD/DVD and I am little disappointed. Usually, I am just ecstatic beyond belief, the DVD was up to par, but I was sadden that the CD, only had one new song. Which, if you were a Josh Groban fan, you know that is very odd.
Have you ever been disappointed with a product, that you just couldn't wait to have? I just remember as I opened my mailbox, to find a box. I got into the house, opened the box, and just leap with excitement to find Josh staring back at me. I put the CD into my laptop and found disappointment. It just leaves you with sadness. Oh well, I still like the CD/ DVD. I am, also, comforted to know that a tour is soon to follow.

So,... Just felt like writing about that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find it amazing that "Josh" saddens you. How dare he put a CD out not to your standards. I would think a girl with your smarts would be able to discern the difference between poor music and being sad. If you really want to be sad look at earthquakes and typoons. Even better yet not calling your sister might make you feel even worse.

Jim said...

..earthquakes and typhoons make me sad.. but Josh's voice makes me glad.. even though I'm a guy.. ..just jealous I guess..

Caitlin Long said...

I was trying to think of a time when I was disappointed with an eagerly awaited product, but couldn't...the only thing that comes close is a novel that Campus Life gave everyone who is helping with orientation (a community read type of thing). Usually, I enjoy reading, but this book is entirely about a woman talking about--her face. Yes, 223 pages on her face.

I am now considering writing a novel about the back of my head. She took the face, I'll take the back, and heads will roll...ugh.

Jim said...

..Annabell, Annabell, how is summer in the wet green heartland..?