Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The new living room...

This weekend in Bluffton, I tried to explain my living room to some brothers. Of course, I was teased because of all the paint that we used. So, I will try to explain it again.


Our living room was all white, it had no real color except our furniture. So, my roommates and I decided to paint it. We painted the bottom half of our living room black and the top a peach/sandy gold with stressing of gray and brown. Also, we put a tint on top the the top paint called candle light. To some people, this sounds weird, but really is not. So I am putting pictures up to clarify what it looks like.


I do have to say that the pictures don't do it justice, but it gives you more of an idea of what it looks like.






Oh, and to all the people who left for home after the wedding, this is what we have received...


3 comments:

Jim said...

That really beats the all-whiteness... though the fireplace stones are going to be a challenge...

kat said...

They are going to be difficult, but maybe if my FRIENDS come to see me... I could get it done faster. :)

I do have to say I really like it, now.

I wish you were still here so I could actually throw snow at you. Grrrr....

Caitlin Long said...

I like the paint Ann. White walls are the bane of my existence ;]