Friday, November 7, 2008

Life is always changing...

This has been a very rough week for me. I will start from the beginning. On Monday, I found out that one of my former residents had gotten married on Oct. 17th and her baby/wedding shower was going to be on Saturday. I was excited for her. The baby was due beginning of December. Everything was going well for her. Well, Wednesday, I found out that she got into a motorcycle accident and died. Her husband and baby died as well.
Today was the funeral. It was one of the hardest things to go through in my life. To see someone so young pass away at such a young age, it's just hard to understand. I have to believe that God had a reason for this. That he wanted this family in heaven.
My plea for you today is don't waste time.... don't think there will be a tomorrow. God blesses us with each day and we don't know when it will be our last.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Annabell,
Our purpose in life is not to understand but to accept what God puts in our path. Yes, I'm talking about the blind faith that I to have issues with sometimes. Use this tool to help strenghten and witness to those around you. I know it seems hard but GOD can turn all our situations into sweet lemonade. Trust me I know! We will have plenty of time to understand when we see Jesus, but something tells me we won't care. :) LOVE your sissy