Saturday, July 19, 2008

I WENT KAYAKING!!!!

Let me tell you about my experience kayaking... I was SCARED out of my mind. I had thoughts about drowning because my kayak would not flip back or some how my legs would get stuck in the kayak and can not get out. My mind was on fire. But luckily my friends convinced me to get out of my comfort zone. So, at about 11:30pm at night, I got in a boat with Chalise and went for it.
We went down the St. Joe River and back. It was the most amazing time of my life. I wish I would had a camera. The moon was surrounded by the clouds. It just so beautiful, and peaceful. I could see this as a new love... Hmmm... But that involves me buying a kayak. Maybe down the road, I could marry a rich guy to buy me a kayak and a black corvette. But, the corvette is a difference story. Well, that is all for now. See ya later;)

6 comments:

Jim said...

sounds like fun :) Kayaks are cheap.. relative to Corvettes.. If you must, settle for a kayak and a poor guy who will treat you right; not a Corvette if it involves a rich jerk.

..but whoever you get, rich or poor; if he doesn't treat you right, I'll break his legs (if your brother doesn't beat me to him)

kat said...

When you find my nice guy, will you let me know. :)

--John.and.Amy said...

Kayaks are sooo much fun! I'm glad you gave it a try. John and I each have one and we go on a lake sometimes... it's fun. I've never done the night thing, it sounds absolutely gorgeous!

kat said...

I would suggest doing it sometime at night. It was the most amazing time of my life. But make sure you have a light or Full Moon.

Caitlin Long said...

If Ann = cool, and cool = kayaking, then Ann = kayaking. I can't believe we never came to this conclusion before!

P.S. I love your fish fortress. Totally cat-proof.

T and M said...

Ann, did you know there is a kayak rental store opening that will rent kayaks on the St Joe? Trent and I are in bliss! We will all have to go sometime! Mandy R