Friday, November 9, 2007

So, I thought my luck was changing... WRONG.

Last week, I fell at my job and it was a bad one. I popped a blood vessel in my arm and it looks great (NOT! Ask anyone who has seen it.). Also, I have many bruise to account for this fall. I will tell you this though, that I am extremely lucky to not break any bones.
So in the last month or so... I have faced pneumonia, hit my car, gone further in debt, and fell really bad. When will it stop?

I am excited about a few things, though. I got to see an ultrasound of a baby, and it was awesome. I got to see this little boy, who is about to welcome this world with his beautiful presence, and it just got me so excited. He waved his little toes on the ultrasound, and I just couldn't help but to giggle at how cute that was. I could talk all day about it.
Also, my family comes next week to see me. I miss them so much. Especially, my niece, she is such a cutie. So, I will be busy in the coming week with my job, my family coming, and not to mention the HOLIDAYS :). So... I will start updating hopefully more frequently in the near future, maybe tomorrow after attempting to make doughnut's at my friend's house.

2 comments:

Caitlin Long said...

Ann, you are a true trooper. If I busted a blood vessel, there would immediately be over-dramatized pictures on my blog, while I would be walking around fake gaging and fainting...

If it makes you feel any better, my car was mugged today. I tell you what, you go to church for a couple of hours, and wham! Somebody throws a rock through your window :D

Will you be home for Thanksgiving? I hope to see you before the year is up...because...I kind of like you.

kat said...

I will be home that weekend, we could hang out... or you could visit me in the great state of Indiana? I mean, I kind of like you, too.