Sunday, May 27, 2007

Are you ready to jump...

Yesturday, I had the most profound thing to say and when I got done it disappeared. Now, as I am writing I am no longer able to recall what I wrote... Is this due to my age and because I am surrounded by babies all day long or God just wanted me to think of what I wrote.



I don't know...



I watched two kids jump off a bridge, a couple of days ago, and I was wondering... Do we have enough faith to jump for God when he tells us to? Can we handle things in the unknown? I think we can...



Just watching those kids made me wonder. Can I jump without knowing where my destination is? I would like to think I can, and I think this job was a jump. But, I knew my destination. Does anybody understand what I am saying? Are we really trying to be like children like God wants us to? It's just a thought...

3 comments:

Jim said...

Do we ever really know our destination?

Julie said...

I think we like to believe we know our destination.

kat said...

I meant more of the physical demands, like relocating, switching jobs, or other life altering situations...